Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter!

I LOVED Easter this year. It fell on General Conference weekend so we were able to have a leisure day listening to the Prophet and Apostles, oh yeah, and eating candy!

Don't you love Rylee's expression? She cracks me up!



This was taken in the back corner of our yard.

For the past 7 years I have wondered where everyone else goes to hide eggs because not once have we seen or heard another family out looking for eggs on Easter morning.

I feel the need to explain the grocery bags. Each year we encourage the kids to take these out since their regular baskets are filled with candy and such. While I'm out taking pictures of the kids, and honestly through out the day, David is hiding the kids' baskets. He learned this from his father and felt the need to continue the tradition. The kids have learned that they need to keep a tight grip on their baskets, because they WILL disappear!

No comments: